Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: petesahutt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your mailbox if full.Nathan is fine

Happy New Year
Thanks, just noticed it too and cleared it out. Nathan will go with the package, thanks!
I love how this thread gets more views than my mailday threads Smile
These types of threads are like car accidents or house fires. Everybody wants to know what happened/what you did wrong. They're a bunch of rubberneckers. That's how I found my way into here.

I was thinking...no not another good trader turned bad. Glad that wasn't it.

Happy New Year to all. Enjoy the bowl games. It's less than two months until Spring Training starts.
[Image: ClementeSketch_zps2dc90d0f.jpeg]
[Image: Scan206_zpsae0934cf.jpeg]
[Image: Scan207_zps9f0ca72d.jpeg]
[Image: Scan172_zpsc8471aa3.jpeg]
[Image: Scan158_zps6e5d99b3.jpeg]
[Image: Scan159_zps75c96337.jpeg]
[Image: Scan163_zps9dc71a75.jpeg]
[Image: Scan165_zps7904bcf6.jpeg]
Some of my favorite pickups this year!
Pete When did you get the Patrick? That is nasty and if you every feeel the urrrge to trade that Roberto let me now haha.
(12-31-2013 05:38 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]Pete When did you get the Patrick? That is nasty and if you every feeel the urrrge to trade that Roberto let me now haha.

I grabbed the Danica early in the year from someone on another site for a great price. The Clemente is going nowhere (unless you have a different sketch mini)
Put me in line for the Danica if you ever want to move it.Might have some more 06 ext for you by the time you return from your holiday.Have a Great Trip.

PS Wasn't trying to cause a stir just knew you would see the message on this board.
That Clark mini auto, that's not production is it? Thought they all come in the frame
(12-31-2013 06:08 PM)duck6700j Wrote: [ -> ]Put me in line for the Danica if you ever want to move it.Might have some more 06 ext for you by the time you return from your holiday.Have a Great Trip.

PS Wasn't trying to cause a stir just knew you would see the message on this board.

Thanks, I really can't wait to get to warm weather, we apparently have to get through one more snowstorm here in Boston this week and then off to Maui on Sunday until mid-February, I can't wait!
And no worries on the thread, I just found it funny that more people looked at this then my last mailday thread Smile
We'll see on the Danica, she's not going anywhere anytime soon Smile

(12-31-2013 06:09 PM)rentzington Wrote: [ -> ]That Clark mini auto, that's not production is it? Thought they all come in the frame

It's the retail auto parallel /5 they weren't framed (I would have removed it anyway Smile )
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's