Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I called Topps Co. to ask if any had been redeemed and they told me that 7 of the 15 cards had been redeemed. I call BS, Beckett has had none graded and I have yet to see any pictures of this card or actual proof this card even exist. I have been searching regularly since the product came out, Now I am starting to believe there was some sort of release error or printing malfunction. Please somebody help me find one of these autographed legends in the making 2012 Dylan Bundy's and I will pay you just to find it. This is a big deal if Topps is trying to cover up a BIG mistake, by lying to all of us.
Just becasue topps said it was redeemed doesn't say they were sent out to us yet.
(12-31-2013 10:31 AM)dowsports1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just becasue topps said it was redeemed doesn't say they were sent out to us yet.

Here the thing, I have one. I redeemed it. I listed it online threw ebay saying there were no others and I had my picture duplicated and someone made a fake listing with my picture. So if anyone has ever seen one please let me know. I seriously don't believe there are any others released. I will pay someone to prove me wrong.http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif
Reference URL's