Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have never asked for help before as I usually purchase or trade for my needs locally but I am in dire need of help. I am TRYING to complete my 2013 WBC Tribute set and cannot find these cards any where Including the bay-I am reaching out and asking if anyone has these they are willing to send my way. I do not have a "for trade" list in organize but if you have a favorite player I might have something I can list for trade. This is the only set in 20 years I have had this much difficulty trying to assemble. ANY help is appreciated Thanks Randy
17 CARLOS GONZALEZ
28 STEVE CISHEK
29 ATSUNORI INABA
45MASAHIRO TANAKA
65 JUSTIN MORNEAU
66 WANDY RODRIGUEZ
69 FREDDY ALVAREZ
75 NELSON CRUZ
76 SUK-MIN YOON
77JOSE BERRIOS
86 ASDRUBAL CABRERA
91 NOBUHIRO MATSUDA
100 RYAN BRAUn
Also I do not know if this is possible but am I able to search others organize to see who may have these cards? I have been looking for help but haven't had any luck finding out how yet-"In the meantime, you can use the C2C Trade zone on the Item Detail Page"--I can not find this....Thanks Randy
Randy,
Wish I could help with a trade but I don't have what you're looking for. Did a quick search though and found your #17 here.....

http://www.comc.com/Cards,=2013+Topps+Tribute+WBC+17

Probably more of your wants can be found on this site to. Let me know how it works out for you.

Thank you,
Rob
Thanks -ne12bc12- That info was VERY helpful and I finished my set-I appreciate it --for some reason COMC never entered my brain-Have a great holidays to you and all other board members
(12-23-2013 04:23 PM)happy14027 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks -ne12bc12- That info was VERY helpful and I finished my set-I appreciate it --for some reason COMC never entered my brain-Have a great holidays to you and all other board members

Randy,

Congrats on finishing your set! I'm happy I was able to be of help.

Merry Christmas,
Rob
Reference URL's