Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Hobby Case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wanted some help deciding what case to go w.
And do yall know any online sites I can look at?
Cardsinfinity for boxes.
(12-12-2013 08:32 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Cardsinfinity for boxes.

Thanks for the help!
Any more ideas guys?
(12-12-2013 08:42 PM)HoustonsChaso Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the help!
Any more ideas guys?

Blowoutcards.com has a lot of deals on boxes and cases
(12-12-2013 10:18 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Blowoutcards.com has a lot of deals on boxes and cases

Thanks a lot love the options!
Now what do you recommend me getting from 2012?
(12-12-2013 10:32 PM)HoustonsChaso Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot love the options!
Now what do you recommend me getting from 2012?

I personally really like the Absolute Memorabilia cards...I haven't bought a full box, but I've bought a couple singles, and been a part of some breaks and seen some really nice hits...I like the Valor and Inception cards too.
firstly, steer clear of contenders and topps chrome. The box prices on those are very inflated. I would say Topps Prime. Tons of nice hits and not breaking the bank at $100 per box
i would stay away from all panini products...way too many crappy autos in their products. with a strong draft class i think finest would be a nice product to pick up a case or topps chrome. price is high on chrome but look at what the auto refractors sell for a ton!
Well I'm looking at 2012 limited and topps supreme and also topps valor...
And maybe topps 5 star..
Which one do yall recommend?
I'm trying to order it before the day is over..
(12-13-2013 01:11 PM)HoustonsChaso Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm looking at 2012 limited and topps supreme and also topps valor...
And maybe topps 5 star..
Which one do yall recommend?
I'm trying to order it before the day is over..

steer clear of limited man. The fun of busting a case is all the packs. Limited is a one pack box. Open something where you can rip a ton of packs
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's