Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was messing around with the playoff machine on espn to see what happens if both Miami and Baltimore win out... hmmmm

That would mean:

Pats lose to miami this week
Pats lose to baltimore next week

and if by some miracle the bills rise up and beat the pats in week 17 then the pats sit home while both Miami with the 2nd seed and Baltimore with the 3rd seed go to the playoffs.

That would be an awesome way to bring in the New year!
The way the Pats keep pulling the proverbial rabbit out of the hat though........I don't see it happening. Who knows with Gronk out the rest of the season however. The Pats didn't really hit stride until he came back, and now..........I guess anything can happen.
If this scenario took place NO ONE would be happier than me!!! I doubt it happens but its nice to know the Phins have another way into the playoffs.
The Pats losing and the Bills winning ANYTHING is a great way to finish out a season....
Step one complete!

Lets Go Baltimore!
I don't know which game I was more pleased with.... The Packers coming back and beating the Cowboys, or the Dolphins beating the Pats!
(12-16-2013 10:20 AM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know which game I was more pleased with.... The Packers coming back and beating the Cowboys, or the Dolphins beating the Pats!

Same here LOL
Hard to win a football game with 5 starters on injured reserve. But hate him or not, give Brady credit for putting the Patriots in position to win the game at the end there. Congrats to the Phins, bout time y'all beat us again Smile
(12-16-2013 02:08 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to win a football game with 5 starters on injured reserve. But hate him or not, give Brady credit for putting the Patriots in position to win the game at the end there. Congrats to the Phins, bout time y'all beat us again Smile

This kinda bugs me sometime. Give the pats an excuse. They had a ton of guys out. Ok so the dolphins had 2 of the O-line starters most of the season gone, Starting CB gone, Starting DT out after a few plays, Starting TE didnt even make it out of preseason.
Every team has issues but seems the pats fans and radio personality are blaming the loss on the players being out.
Teams have to over come these issues the pats are no different.

Rant over..... for now.
(12-10-2013 09:14 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]I was messing around with the playoff machine on espn to see what happens if both Miami and Baltimore win out... hmmmm

That would mean:

Pats lose to miami this week
Pats lose to baltimore next week

and if by some miracle the bills rise up and beat the pats in week 17 then the pats sit home while both Miami with the 2nd seed and Baltimore with the 3rd seed go to the playoffs.

That would be an awesome way to bring in the New year!

Ha. The pats will be the 2 or 3 seed brother
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's