Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't figure out how to move players that I put into my organization as not trading away, to making them available for trade...can someone help me out here? Thanks in advance!
(12-09-2013 12:35 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]I can't figure out how to move players that I put into my organization as not trading away, to making them available for trade...can someone help me out here? Thanks in advance!

Never mind...blond moment. I figured it out lol
GO TO ORGANIZE, CLICK ON TRADE TAB. THIS WILL GIVE YOU 4 SLOTS TO MAKE NECESSARY CHANGES.
the trade thing maize is talking about is under the "layout " button just above the first card in your list. you'll see default, grading, custom among a couple others. if all of the cards on the screen cable traded, you can even Mark the all at the sane time... click the check box at the top of the list that selects all of the items and at the Trade Away column, you'll see the word Fill. click on that, and a box will come up with a box, put in what you want them all to be and hit ok, and it will fill that entire page to that number. you will need to do that for all of the pages though
(12-10-2013 06:31 AM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]the trade thing maize is talking about is under the "layout " button just above the first card in your list. you'll see default, grading, custom among a couple others. if all of the cards on the screen cable traded, you can even Mark the all at the sane time... click the check box at the top of the list that selects all of the items and at the Trade Away column, you'll see the word Fill. click on that, and a box will come up with a box, put in what you want them all to be and hit ok, and it will fill that entire page to that number. you will need to do that for all of the pages though

Thanks! I felt like such an idiot...I looked and looked, and then right after I posted this thread, I found it Tongue Still trying to figure it all out, so thanks for the info!
(12-10-2013 11:05 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I felt like such an idiot...I looked and looked, and then right after I posted this thread, I found it Tongue Still trying to figure it all out, so thanks for the info!
No problem Smile It took me a little while to figure it all out, myself, and don't mind sharing the info! Any other questions, feel free to ask.
(12-10-2013 11:32 AM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]No problem Smile It took me a little while to figure it all out, myself, and don't mind sharing the info! Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks! I'm sure I'll have more Tongue
Reference URL's