Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The seller accepted my offer of $300 on a 2009 sp authentic kurt warner/ben roethlisberger/peyton manning/tony romo quad auto /10. ALL OF THE AUTO'S ARE ON CARD! This is the most money I've ever spent on a card. The most before this was $175 on an aaron rodgers 2005 sweet spot helmet auto. I think I'll be done buying for a while haha. Do you guys think I got a good deal?
[Image: ef461a7ca3eddac6a3aa795e37c71849_zps52200c7f.jpg]
Warner and Big Ben hardly ever sign and three are future HOFers(maybe Big Ben too). Good deal
(12-08-2013 10:29 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Warner and Big Ben hardly ever sign and three are future HOFers(maybe Big Ben too). Good deal
thank you! that's what I was thinking when I made the offer.
Can't wait to see it!
(12-09-2013 09:50 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see it!
Scan is up now Smile
Sick card! Seriouly, thats big boy stuff right there.
(12-09-2013 11:18 AM)samiamryan Wrote: [ -> ]Sick card! Seriouly, thats big boy stuff right there.
Thanks bud Smile
Beautiful card! Quality over quantity any day Smile
Good looking card. Not sure I would've done 300 but if it's worth it to you great pickup and obviously you were comfy with the price. Congrats in the pickup
Thanks guys!
(12-09-2013 02:29 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]Good looking card. Not sure I would've done 300 but if it's worth it to you great pickup and obviously you were comfy with the price. Congrats in the pickup
Well, I wasn't necessarily comfy with the price, I just couldn't believe that I just spent $300 on a card lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's