Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would you keep it or sell it? Beckett (BCCG) 7772405.
What company graded it?
Beckett (BCCG) 7772405
Id move it unless you feel you have a good chance of a 9 by either PSA or BGS. BCCG is nothing to brag about imo.
(12-08-2013 02:46 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Id move it unless you feel you have a good chance of a 9 by either PSA or BGS. BCCG is nothing to brag about imo.

BCCG is part of Beckett, but lower standard? Thanks.
(12-08-2013 02:53 AM)jctone Wrote: [ -> ]BCCG is part of Beckett, but lower standard? Thanks.

Yes BCCG is part of beckett but Beckett Grading Service (BGS) is the top notch grading service provided by Beckett. BCCG (not exactly sure what it stands for lol) is a service that really has no true purpose imho. It offers grading at a cheaper price but at a lower standard of grading.
(12-08-2013 02:58 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes BCCG is part of beckett but Beckett Grading Service (BGS) is the top notch grading service provided by Beckett. BCCG (not exactly sure what it stands for lol) is a service that really has no true purpose imho. It offers grading at a cheaper price but at a lower standard of grading.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I thought anything Beckett including BCCG was the same standard and just lower price because it was slower.

So, with this BCCG 10 card, should I resubmit with BGS service?
I would have to see it both front and back to give my best opinion but in general BCCG 10 is a BGS 8 so if its not a card you want to hold onto I would just sell it as is.
(12-08-2013 03:14 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to see it both front and back to give my best opinion but in general BCCG 10 is a BGS 8 so if its not a card you want to hold onto I would just sell it as is.

I am leaning towards selling it. Not worth the risk of going from BCCG 10 to a BGS 8. I will get a scan to you for a more experience look.
Sell it. BCCG Stands for Beckett Collectors Club Grading. Every BCCG card I have resubmitted to BGS has come back a 7 or lower. Its basically a cheap way to grade cards where they hold it between their fingers and go "yeah this is a 10" and throw it in a cheap piece of plastic. I think the highest level of "service" costs $5.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's