Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought it would be cool to have a list of all of the people out there who want EVERY card from their favorite team(s). In theory this should create more trades and help move older base cards along to those who truly want them. Lets see if it works!

This thread is solely for TEAM collectors!!! This is NOT for fans of a team who only collect a handful of players from that particular team. You must be insane and want to add every possible card of your team to your PC!!!

Also have fun with this. Show off your PCs, tell us your current stats, maybe any cool stories behind some nice finds who have comes across, etc.

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Miami Dolphins - bakerman8419, phinzphan1372, gadsden86

Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

New York Jets

Oakland Raiders

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers

Saint Louis Rams

San Diego Chargers

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington Redskins
GO COLTS! I collect literally every auto/relic/RC/Serial #/SP I can get (I don't do a lot of base just because I don't have the display space yet!)
I crazy collect the Packers. ~5000 total unique, base, auto, #d, relics, Milwaukee stadium seat cards, etc. In process of something on my website that allows me to do slideshows, and once I get that done, I'll be showing off a bunch of new stuff I've gotten recently Smile
Who Dat all day long!
Well, you know mine, and it's not on your list! Wink But here's the whole thing. Yes, it took a long time to build it. lol

https://sites.google.com/site/wisconsincollection
I like to collect phins stuff Wink hehe
Rams, I collect everything I can get my hands on.
Put me in the Dallas category, please Smile
DALLAS COWBOYS. ALL DAY, EVERY DAY! MY BEST ON CARD AUTO CAME FROM MEETING RANDY "THE MANSTER" WHITE. HE SIGNED HIS 1978 TOPPS CARD.
I'm all about the Bears from the 90s and on. Whenever I need to even trades out you can bet the filler cards I ask for are Chicago Bears. Even Rashaan Salam, Curtis Enis, Cade McNown, and David Terrell. But I prefer guys like Urlacher, Jeffery, Cutler, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's