Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I have about 2,000 or so different cards of my PC. I have everything that I own in a database.

My issue is, how do I know what I do NOT have at this point?

What do you all do?

I could print out the entire list of cards for him from Beckett, but that seems like overkill since there are over 5,000.

Suggestions?

Thanks.
You could print to file instead and just use an electronic version like I do, which also includes the pricing.
I have a "Earl Bennett haves" folder and add them to my organize when I get new ones. That way it'll have an icon next to it to show me if I still need it or not.
(11-30-2013 09:50 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: [ -> ]You could print to file instead and just use an electronic version like I do, which also includes the pricing.

That sounds like a good idea, but there would still be 10 pages to print to a file. Do I have to do each separately or is there an easier way?
Still looking for more suggestions.
I tend to use the Org here for my stuff. Mark the stuff you need as Wants in a Wants folder, then move it over as you pick it up to another folder, and change it from Want to Have. About as elegant of a solution as you're going to find, really. It took me almost 3 months to get my Org entered in, and I still have a bunch of stuff not entered yet, but it is helpful when looking at trades. Another nice thing is that when I go to shows and such, I take my smartphone with me, and I can see what I need from there. That probably isn't all that helpful, but that's how I have been keeping track of my stuff.
Reference URL's