Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone it has been a while since I posted my Helton wants, so here it goes again. I am looking to trade for ANY Helton I do not have. That also means bobbleheads, HR tickets...etc. No card is too small, but I ask that a trade be at least $10 to be worth the shipping. All of my wants are marked in my org and will show up on a trade. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks - Dale
feel free to browse my org I have a bunch of Rockies stuff
At the bare minimum I have his Blue Sapphire Rookie Reprint, if you're interested it's in my ORG.
Thanks but didn't see anything I need.

(11-22-2013 05:08 PM)paynetrain34 Wrote: [ -> ]feel free to browse my org I have a bunch of Rockies stuff

Thanks for the reply, open offer sent.

(11-22-2013 05:11 PM)redsoxbwler300 Wrote: [ -> ]At the bare minimum I have his Blue Sapphire Rookie Reprint, if you're interested it's in my ORG.
Bump for the day.
I've seen a lot of new members join recently, can anyone help me?
Dale I have a few,Some base and inserts.I've been going through all my extras pulling his cards along with other players.Have a look in my org if you like
Thanks for pulling the cards, but unfortunately I cannot use anything in your org.

(12-11-2013 09:56 PM)niener82 Wrote: [ -> ]Dale I have a few,Some base and inserts.I've been going through all my extras pulling his cards along with other players.Have a look in my org if you like
Can anyone else help me?
I have these;let me know if you need them
128 2006 SP Authentic /899
S11 2005 Donruss Studios Gold /500
68 2009 Ballpark /699
168 2006 Upper Deck Gold /299
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's