Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All,

I could no resist the price on these from Dave & Adams. Was trying to see if I could get some of the Rainbow Masked Men I need for my set. Got 2 of the 8 I needed. Also looking to get the Redemption/Puzzle cards. Got 47 so I only need 45 more to redeem. If anyone has them to trade PLMK. I will start with Box #1 then #3 and finally #2 since that is where the major hit came from. I have a running joke with Dan from ITG and that is every time I busted boxes at the Expo I always pulls a Roy Auto or GU'd. Enough chatter on with the show.

Box #1 - Nothing major a nice two color swath for Storm Phaneuf

[Image: SCAN0011_zps38466d96.jpg]

Box #3 - Again nothing major - A plus was all three Autos are NHL players

[Image: SCAN0012_zps82e1bdaa.jpg]

Box #2 - Here is the best box of the group. First I pull another Roy GU'd.

[Image: SCAN0013_zps6a59c0eb.jpg]

And here is the Major hit from this box

[Image: SCAN0014_zps4e136304.jpg]

Comments are welcomed. Most all the cards are available for trade.
Wow Mark that is an awesome hit on the Shooting Gallery. That is one very nice piece. Also love the Roy. Congrats on the break !!!
Thanks Walt. Did you get your package yet?
Ive got about 30ish puzzle cards, im also looking to complete the rainbow mask set. Trade your masked men doubles for puzzle cards? PM me if your interested
Nice shooting gallery! I could use the Roy if it's FT.
Love the damage on the Cheevers...awesome!
Man I wish I had something to try to get that shooting gallery, sick hit.
Absolute filth...verrrrrrr nass
Sweet Looking Cards, especially the two Oiler Masks.
(11-20-2013 10:15 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got about 30ish puzzle cards, im also looking to complete the rainbow mask set. Trade your masked men doubles for puzzle cards? PM me if your interested

Yes I would be interested in your points. PM me a price on your points.

(11-20-2013 10:41 PM)opcfan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice shooting gallery! I could use the Roy if it's FT.

Yes the Roy is FT.
(11-21-2013 09:45 AM)powelldu Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Looking Cards, especially the two Oiler Masks.

Duane do you need them?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's