Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looking for any miguel cabrera cards that i dont have that are on my want list...i just updated my org with about 3 more books to do...if you have any cabrera cards of any value..lmk and i will check you to see what i need! lmk if there is any thing in particular your looking for as i have tons of stuff yet to be posted...thanks
I have a tier one crowd pleaser auto...what do you have. I also have some inserts you may be interested in. THanks
(11-13-2013 06:40 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a tier one crowd pleaser auto...what do you have. I also have some inserts you may be interested in. THanks

i do need that auto for my pc...check me if you like or what are you interested in?
(11-13-2013 06:31 PM)a_swanger Wrote: [ -> ]looking for any miguel cabrera cards that i dont have that are on my want list...i just updated my org with about 3 more books to do...if you have any cabrera cards of any value..lmk and i will check you to see what i need! lmk if there is any thing in particular your looking for as i have tons of stuff yet to be posted...thanks

According to the stars, I have 34 of your wants. I'm mainly looking for stuff for my Red Sox PC and those wants can be located here.....

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1548714.html

I'm also looking for about 1,000+ different Dustin Pedroia cards that are listed as wants in my org.

If you have none of the above, I can always use good bait to try and get what I want elsewhere.

Thanks,
-Rob
(11-13-2013 07:00 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]According to the stars, I have 34 of your wants. I'm mainly looking for stuff for my Red Sox PC and those wants can be located here.....

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1548714.html

I'm also looking for about 1,000+ different Dustin Pedroia cards that are listed as wants in my org.

If you have none of the above, I can always use good bait to try and get what I want elsewhere.

Thanks,
-Rob

ok thanks for checking with me...did i have anything listed yet that interested you? i will check your wants also
It looks like I have 22 of your wants. Send an offer if interested and I'll check your for any of my needs/wants.
I collect mostly HOF autos and relics, I am a big ginter collector and am putting together the 2012 ginter relics and autos and Ext minis.
(11-13-2013 08:53 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]I collect mostly HOF autos and relics, I am a big ginter collector and am putting together the 2012 ginter relics and autos and Ext minis.

did you check my org on my autos and relics for HOF i do believe have some posted if not i may have not gotten to them yet
bump!
offer sent
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's