Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTB for charity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to purchase items for charity. I run a small non profit in Illinois that raises money for non-profits and charities through sport cards sales. 100% of sales benefits the organizations its designated for. We have agreements setup with a few organizations in our area to sell for them through eBay and we also have a case setup at our local card shop. Right now I am working on a fundraiser for NubAbility , Gum Drops , and we work with our local radio station to host various fundraisers for St. Jude.

Looking to buy most anything - just trying to keep the stock fresh and develop new contacts for cards.

Cardinals and Cubs are big sellers in our area, we are also talking with a friend who runs a shop in the Birmingham area so we will potentially be in the market for Braves stuff as well.
Check my org. I have some Cardinals stuff.
Check out my org, and see if I have anything of interest. Thanks.
Feel free to check my org and send over an offer.
Check mine too please
Mine too please.
Thanks for the replies so far, I am scanning through orgs now
thehueys

What would you want for the

Stanton AU/Jsy
Beltran Prime Patches
Taveras Prizm AU

Thanks for replying.
(11-09-2013 11:41 AM)poolesidesports Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to purchase items for charity. I run a small non profit in Illinois that raises money for non-profits and charities through sport cards sales.

What is the name of your non-profit?

(11-09-2013 11:41 AM)poolesidesports Wrote: [ -> ]we also have a case setup at our local card shop.

What is the name of the card shop?

If you don't want to post, could you please pm me the names.

Thank you,
-Rob
Absolutely

Can's Can is the name of my non-profit, we are based out of Immanuel Baptist Church in Benton, IL. We are at County Seat Sports Cards. I would be more than happy to provide any kind of contact information on the places that we work with - I always want to make sure people know we are on the up and up.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's