Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1961 maris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have a 61 psa 4 maris. any interest in it? i was going to list it, but wanted to see if there was first.
I may be interested depending on how much you are looking to get for it. Take a look and shoot me an offer if there is anything you like
Scan please.
be interested in it as well if you wanna check me and have a scan
guys its a psa 4. i also have a psa 7 from 67 of maris too.
I just like to see the cards before I make offers. If you can't provide a scan, I'm not interested anymore.
I'd be interested in both but we need more info

set, card number, and preferably scans
thats why i brought up the graded ones. so i wouldnt have to scan them in. its not a huge deal to get rid of them i guess. i would only be interested in getting a couple different things. baseball is not on the list.
I'm curious as to why it's such a big deal to post a scan...
(11-08-2013 11:16 AM)johnddake Wrote: [ -> ]thats why i brought up the graded ones. so i wouldnt have to scan them in. its not a huge deal to get rid of them i guess. i would only be interested in getting a couple different things. baseball is not on the list.

People always want to see cards like this first. I wouldn't touch a PSA 4 if it was horribly centered. If it was centered and had rough corners or other problems I'd consider it. So, pictures help....
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's