Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was born in '83, and I've been trying to pick up stuff for Cardinals team sets over the last year or so. I've never really taken the time to make a wantlist yet, so I decided to do so today in hopes of finishing these up. Most of these cards are worthless, but I only really want cards in pretty good shape....bad centering is okay if not horrible, but I don't want creased cards or cards with rough corners.

1983 Donruss: 20, 91, 120, 190, 217, 469.

1983 Donruss Action All-Stars: 20, 27, 34, 41.

1983 Fleer: 3, 4, 15, 23.

1983 Fleer Stamps: ALL

1983 Fleer Stickers: ALL

1983 Kellogg's: ALL

1983 O-Pee-Chee: ALL (except 211).

1983 O-Pee-Chee Stickers: ALL

1983 Topps: 49, 363, 438, 451, 672.

1983 Topps Stickers: ALL

1983 Topps Traded: 1, 90.
i have the 1983 Donruss Action All Stars ..this is a fun dig.. I will have quite a bit more...

Have some half stickers 1983 - 183, 190

83 topps 363
Do you need any ken oberkfell's from 83. He is my cousin so I own just about every card of his besides so of the rarer stuff
(11-06-2013 01:00 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need any ken oberkfell's from 83. He is my cousin so I own just about every card of his besides so of the rarer stuff

I honestly didn't pay attention to names when I went through the database to see which cards I still needed. I have all my 83's listed in my organize and I just typed out all the numbers that still had the add to collection icon next to them when I searched '83 Cardinals Baseball. Realistically, it's probably only a few cards at most if I do need any of him and not really worth even shipping. I'd like to try to get some in bulk as a first option and maybe later if I still need a card of his I'll get back with you. Thanks for the post though partner!
I'm not looking to trade or sell them I'm looking to help you out and send them to you for free. I know my cousins cards are worth ***** but he was born and raised in maryville Illinois right outside of St. Louis so he is a home town hero. He would be honored to hear someone wanting or needing any of his cards. So if you need any I'm willing to hook you up for free
He also played for the 82 World Series team
You can check my ORG. I believe I have a bunch of these.
Picked up some of these and updated my list of needs....Anyone have some available?
I might have a couple if you want to take a look.
(11-16-2013 03:50 PM)piyn Wrote: [ -> ]I might have a couple if you want to take a look.

You had 2 from '83 Topps that I needed, but not really worth the postage to trade for $.20 worth of cards heh. Thanks for the post though.
Reference URL's