Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to try to unload as much of my baseball stuff as possible. I hate it when year after year, I buy some blasters of retail and then most of it all just sits in a box. It's mostly base with some inserts/parallels as well. I'd trade heavily in your favor to get rid of as much as possible. Looking for anything of Wainwright or Musial or Sam Bradford in football. I'd also sell what's left for a little bit of nothing. Shoot me an offer if there is anything you could use!
Sent an offer.
open offer sent
Anyone today?....still want to get rid of this stuff.
check me for astros rangers cowboys and texans
I'll take all Jeter that you have. Let me know if you do. Thanks
jon1959, sent you an offer...

accfan01, sorry no Jeter cards left Sad
check me for wainwright, i think i have a few. and maybe a bradford or two

(10-25-2013 12:12 AM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to try to unload as much of my baseball stuff as possible. I hate it when year after year, I buy some blasters of retail and then most of it all just sits in a box. It's mostly base with some inserts/parallels as well. I'd trade heavily in your favor to get rid of as much as possible. Looking for anything of Wainwright or Musial or Sam Bradford in football. I'd also sell what's left for a little bit of nothing. Shoot me an offer if there is anything you could use!
(11-06-2013 11:57 AM)jfmjr1 Wrote: [ -> ]check me for wainwright, i think i have a few. and maybe a bradford or two

You had two cards of Bradford listed, but I had those already....didn't see any Wainwright listed in your organize.
(11-06-2013 11:33 AM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]jon1959, sent you an offer...
offer didnt come through

accfan01, sorry no Jeter cards left Sad
Reference URL's