Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT:HALLOWEEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone throwing/going to any parties? What are you going to be?

I made Blue Meth rock candy inspired by breaking bad and I made a sweet Daryl Dixon costume. Crossbow and all.

My party is this Friday because ill be out of town Halloween weekend.
i wearing a giant bow wrapped around me with a giant gift tag on it.

the gift tag will say "To: Women, From: God"

get it, gods gift to women
Not doing anything extreme that I know of, but debating on dressing up when I take the kids trick r treating next week.

If I do, will be something fun (maybe human taco), or a dude riding a dinosaur. Seen a few of em.

I know weak, but Halloween parties aren't my cup-o-tea. I prefer Christmas parties with "ugly sweater contests".
Speaking of.... greatest costume ever!

I'll be dressed up as a directional driller going to a party on the rig lol
Keep it up in S. Texas! I hope this gig keeps up as long as you can stand it. Don't let the boredom get to you.
Mickey

(10-24-2013 12:22 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be dressed up as a directional driller going to a party on the rig lol
Oh I throw a hell of a xmas sweater party as well
I'm going as Violent J.

Nobody I hang with will have ANY clue who I am. I even grew out a beard and my hair. My kids think it's horrendous.

Can you imagine pulling up to a stop light and looking over and seeing me driving next to you?
I will be working a Fall Festival with my church. Will probably be in charge of nachos like last year Tongue
Going dressed as.......................Drew Brees
(10-24-2013 05:28 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going as Violent J.

Nobody I hang with will have ANY clue who I am. I even grew out a beard and my hair. My kids think it's horrendous.

Can you imagine pulling up to a stop light and looking over and seeing me driving next to you?

i want to smack you so hard right now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's