Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2009 topps mayo Tony Romo Rip card. To rip or not to rip????
I would check the checklist to see the values of the cards you could possibly pull...the card unripped will sell for around $20. So if theres a possibility of pulling a $100 card id say go for it...but if most of the cards are only $20-40 id keep it unripped.
Yeah, and I think the rookies are pretty weak for that year. What exactly comes inside the rip cards?
I'd say rip it up because its just a stupid Cowboy so whatever is inside almost has to be better.
Haha hey now!
(10-21-2013 04:16 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and I think the rookies are pretty weak for that year. What exactly comes inside the rip cards?

It varies, sometimes it might be an auto, but most of the time it's a short print RC.
in 09 A&G you can hold a flashlight to the card and see whats inside, have no experience with mayo but can you do the same for that product?
(10-21-2013 06:12 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: [ -> ]in 09 A&G you can hold a flashlight to the card and see whats inside, have no experience with mayo but can you do the same for that product?
There's a thought! If that doesn't work it's a tough decision. If i had it i couldn't leave it unripped!
(10-21-2013 07:22 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]There's a thought! If that doesn't work it's a tough decision. If i had it i couldn't leave it unripped!

Haha tell me about it! It's been eating at me all day! If it wasn't a Romo it would have been ripped immediately
I say rip it!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's