Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get home last night and discovered 3 packages from Colton and MAN OH MAN did he surprise me, I guess he wants to start another round of boxing!

1st He really helps me out with my set needs

[Image: Untitled.jpg~original]

Then he sends me these my PC

[Image: AndreEllingtonFinest.jpg~original]
[Image: AndreEllingtonPlatinum537-1000.jpg~original]
[Image: AndreEllingtonPlatinum2.jpg~original]
[Image: ZachErtzPlatinum73-99.jpg~original]
[Image: ZachErtzFinest9-25.jpg~original]
[Image: MikeGillisleeInception.jpg~original]
[Image: MikeGillisleeInception331-345.jpg~original]
[Image: MikeGillisleePlatinum4.jpg~original]
[Image: MikeGillisleeFinestJumbo3.jpg~original]

[Image: MikeGillisleeFinest3.jpg~original]
FYI its on like Donkey Kong!
Haha...I've busted a case each of platinum and finest...had a bunch of non pc autos and parallels bud...I don't sell a whole lot on the bay...

Glad I could help you out man!
awesome, love members that help each other out..
(10-19-2013 08:46 AM)BURRforPRES Wrote: [ -> ]Haha...I've busted a case each of platinum and finest...had a bunch of non pc autos and parallels bud...I don't sell a whole lot on the bay...

Glad I could help you out man!

Oh you helped me out in a big way, now I just need to get that Ellington Black refractor auto off you now! EHHEHE
Yeah...I still have the black refractor auto and the black refractor patch auto...tucked away for a rainy day...I remember how these wars go
(10-19-2013 11:02 AM)BURRforPRES Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah...I still have the black refractor auto and the black refractor patch auto...tucked away for a rainy day...I remember how these wars go

LOL
you have got some real sick cards there!!
FYI payback is being mailed out tomorrow, and yes this time I have 2 rounds of ammo!
nice packages man! Hopefully the deal we made is part of your ammo? LOL
(11-20-2013 05:19 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]nice packages man! Hopefully the deal we made is part of your ammo? LOL

Yes and no we will have to wait and see. This is a very unique package
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's