Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dang figures someone would have it and try and rape people for it Sad

who wants to buy it and donate it to a good home ? .... hehe

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daniel-Thomas-20...338563dd7d

sorry for posting a live link but just venting!
OUCH!

Believe me I'm feeling your pain right now, I've got a local guy who's ding the same thing to me...
That card is a beauty! All my hartlines are pretty rediculous at the moment as well Sad kinda puts a halt on progress..
It's just money Smile
Well, you could always offer him what you think it's worth. I just bought a Packers auto (can't remember which one ATM for some reason) that they had listed for 40 bucks. The BV is 10, and since I have only seen it on the bay once, I went ahead and offered him 12 bucks (10 for the card, 2 for shipping), and he took it. You very well could get it for 80 bucks, maybe he's just hoping that someone is that stupid, but knows that they aren't.
if we all sent low offers...say, 30, and op sent a higher offer 5 days later...bet he would take it
(09-17-2013 07:59 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]if we all sent low offers...say, 30, and op sent a higher offer 5 days later...bet he would take it

I like it! Smile .... collusion ( or however its spelled!)
(09-17-2013 07:24 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]It's just money Smile

yes but it would lead to divorce court!
(09-17-2013 07:58 AM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you could always offer him what you think it's worth. I just bought a Packers auto (can't remember which one ATM for some reason) that they had listed for 40 bucks. The BV is 10, and since I have only seen it on the bay once, I went ahead and offered him 12 bucks (10 for the card, 2 for shipping), and he took it. You very well could get it for 80 bucks, maybe he's just hoping that someone is that stupid, but knows that they aren't.

Put in an offer that I was comfortable paying and got auto declined
he's got the vereen as well, doing the same thing.
(09-17-2013 07:11 AM)butterworth1326 Wrote: [ -> ]That card is a beauty! All my hartlines are pretty rediculous at the moment as well Sad kinda puts a halt on progress..

Did you get the finest Super that ended for 52$ last week? I fell asleep and forgot to snipe it!
(09-17-2013 07:11 AM)butterworth1326 Wrote: [ -> ]That card is a beauty! All my hartlines are pretty rediculous at the moment as well Sad kinda puts a halt on progress..

well, you could buy all mine cheap...Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's