Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on the price? It's a little on the high side of the average sale price but I'm chocking that up to him being hurt. But now the rust is off(or so it appears)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1337192085
I think it's a solid pickup, I've always liked this set...I would've been a bit more comfy at $99 for it, given the first two weeks of the season its been kind of iffy, but I wouldn't split hairs over 12 bucks! Gorgeous card bro!
Congrats!! Not a bad price at all.
Not bad at all. I want to get a Contenders but i'm hoping for it to be like Cam was last year. I bought my contenders in the preseason for 215 and by the middle of the season they were down to 100.
Congrats man, hope he starts to pick up for ya! As far as the price I would say your right in the middle. I have sold a few at $135 and some around $100
(09-16-2013 01:21 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats man, hope he starts to pick up for ya! As far as the price I would say your right in the middle. I have sold a few at $135 and some around $100

Glad to hear I'm average lol. I think his stuff is gonna go back up as the rust comes off.
Reference URL's