Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as most know im a bills fan.. I do season tickets every year. This game is sponsored by "Napa tailgate" which is where I work. So if anyones going to the game.. head over to the napa tailgate next to the stadium and shoot the the you know what,toss a few beers whatever if you wish! its open 9-1230 I believe.. ill be there at 7 lol. Im easy to find.. my pic shown here is exactly me haha,email me whatever! hope to see some people out there.. go bills!
I still BILLieve haha.. sadly

ill probably be the only one with a Terrell Owens jersey on! haha
EJ Manuel = Cam Newton's Dad
(09-12-2013 07:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]EJ Manuel = Cam Newton's Dad

So you're saying he's bigger, stronger, faster, and can spank him anytime he wants?

"I brought you into this world, I can take you out" - Bill Cosby
(09-13-2013 09:47 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]So you're saying he's bigger, stronger, faster, and can spank him anytime he wants?

"I brought you into this world, I can take you out" - Bill Cosby

Mostly just trying to pump up Frenchie. because I live about 2,000 miles from Buffalo and can't throw beers with him. Would be sweet though.
I have been to Buffalo in the past, but I won't be there for the game.

I will be sitting right here in central NC, watching the game from my Panthers-themed man cave. Big Grin

I think it will be a great game to watch. Both teams have very strong D-Lines. It should be fun to watch both QBs scrambling around behind the line trying to make some positive plays. I just hope it's an exciting game.
Reference URL's