Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im still looking for any Longoria rookie card refractors auto and gu, Rizzo rookie card refractors auto and gu, Harper rookie card refractors auto and gu, or the Chrome, Blue, Orange, and Gold refractor versions of Yasiel Puig from 2013 Bowman Platinum. It is like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find cards of these guys haha. If you have any let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal!!
Thanks,
Ryan

Edit: I also am trying to complete the 2008 Bowman Chrome #216 Evan Longoria Rainbow, so if you have the refractor version, blue, gold, red, or super, please let me know. I am willing to pay some cash towards some as well.
Thanks!
Bump Please!
don't think I have any of their stuff, but you have an open offer from me!
(09-02-2013 02:45 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]don't think I have any of their stuff, but you have an open offer from me!

I looked but didn't see anything I could use. Sorry about that. Thanks for at least sending me an open offer though!
To the Top!!
.::. TTT .::.
We have a few Longoria GU for trade. You are welcome to see if you need them.
(09-03-2013 06:52 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]We have a few Longoria GU for trade. You are welcome to see if you need them.

I checked but didn't see anything I am interested in. Thanks for giving me the chance to look!
Reference URL's