Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that the preseason is over, who are your rookies to watch? Let's try and stay away from the obvious ones like Lacy, Bernard, Manuel, etc.

For me, it's Stepfan Taylor, I think Rashard Mendenhall get's hurt and Taylor takes over and rushes for 800-900 yards.
Le'veon Bell, Had a terrible pre-season but I think he'll step up for the steelers by at least the 3rd game.
(08-30-2013 10:39 AM)skidster36 Wrote: [ -> ]Le'veon Bell, Had a terrible pre-season but I think he'll step up for the steelers by at least the 3rd game.

All depends when he comes back from his injury
Manti T'eo will hit someone SO HARD, they'll swear they saw his girlfriend in the stands..
(08-30-2013 11:19 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]Manti T'eo will hit someone SO HARD, they'll swear they saw his girlfriend in the stands..

+1
JEFF TUEL!!! Kidding, but I think Kenbrell Thompkins of the Pats will be hauling in 60+ catches with 800-900 yards, easy. Not that hard when youre Tom Brady's #2 receiver... lol. Aaron Dobson could do some special things this year too.
Kenny Stills, Drew Brees has loved him all preseason. Think he we have 700+ receiving yards and 4-5 TDs in an offense that spreads the ball around.
(08-30-2013 11:19 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]Manti T'eo will hit someone SO HARD, they'll swear they saw his girlfriend in the stands..

that is one of the funniest things I've read all year. Nice!

here is my prediction: Keenan Allen becomes the Chargers #1 WR by mid season
I don't want to share
;-)
(08-30-2013 07:45 PM)longhornnation Wrote: [ -> ]Kenny Stills, Drew Brees has loved him all preseason. Think he we have 700+ receiving yards and 4-5 TDs in an offense that spreads the ball around.

Stole my thunder. Also watch for Khiri Robinson (RB) from West Texas A&M. He reminds everyone here of Chris Ivory, only he's healthy. I hope he makes it to the final roster. And of course, I'll be watchin the Honey Badger
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's