Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This add will be the fourth best add of my life. First was my Wife and then my two kids. Now with another on the way to make it three, I am as gitty as a school girl winning homecoming queen. Its only ten weeks so when the time comes I will announce if its a boy or girl. :)Happy, Happy, HappySmile teeeehehehehe!!!!!!

*****Update*****
Did an ultrasound yesterday and we are having another girl. Cant wait till March. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!! My first will is turning 1 on the 31st!!! I can't believe he will be 1 already, went so fast
(08-22-2013 07:21 AM)s1020 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats!! My first will is turning 1 on the 31st!!! I can't believe he will be 1 already, went so fast

They grow up fast. It was like yesterday I was changing my oldest dippers and now she is in 1st grade. I dare to blink and she will be in high school.

Happy early Birthday to your lil bit Smile
congrats, bigdehart!
congrats, get some sleep while you still can. lol
congrats!! Big Grin
(08-22-2013 06:38 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: [ -> ]This add will be the fourth best add of my life. First was my Wife and then my two kids. Now with another on the way to make it three, I am as gitty as a school girl winning homecoming queen. Its only ten weeks so when the time comes I will announce if its a boy or girl. :)Happy, Happy, HappySmile teeeehehehehe!!!!!!

congrats and awesome pic with brees
(08-22-2013 10:33 AM)nol84kc Wrote: [ -> ]congrats and awesome pic with brees

Thanks. I wish that was me with Brees, but thats my other fav Saints QB Bobby Hebert Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's