Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet again Beckett strikes again! Over the past few days I spent hours entering cards. The site was slow most of the time. Now, with cards everywhere I log in and only half of what I entered are gone. Some of my collections are showing cards in the collections but nothing will display. Trying to take advantage of a month subscription @ 9 bucks it would be nice to not have days without access! I wish some other company would step up and challenge Beckett. This site is poor at best.
I've been having the same problem. I entered a few cards in a few days ago and added them to org. I log in the next day and they were gone. I had to add them again, and now my collections are all screwed up. I need to know who to contact to fix this problem, maybe one of the mods can help?
Sometimes the cards are already there if you traded for them and just need to be moved from the Recently Traded section to the Collection of your choice. Sometimes they are in the Trash and need to be moved back, sometimes they are in other collections and won't show up twice unless you use the ADD TO button. I have a problem when I load sets that I have already put some of the cards in a specific team collections while I am trying to get all of the cards. I then have to go to the collections and use the MOVE TO button to add the cards to the new collection. I don't know if any of these are valid for what you are trying to do with the organize.
Wow !!! 21 days later ... same problem here !!!!

Strike Two !!!!!!!!!

(08-09-2013 09:45 PM)freakspades Wrote: [ -> ]Yet again Beckett strikes again! Over the past few days I spent hours entering cards. The site was slow most of the time. Now, with cards everywhere I log in and only half of what I entered are gone. Some of my collections are showing cards in the collections but nothing will display. Trying to take advantage of a month subscription @ 9 bucks it would be nice to not have days without access! I wish some other company would step up and challenge Beckett. This site is poor at best.
Yeah I have it fixed now but I did have to contact Beckett and after three days of waiting for them to reply and several emails back and forth they were able to fix the problem. To bad I had already re-added everything into a new collection. Beckett, I thank you for providing prices and allowing us collectors to add our collections but damn for the amount of money we pay you, this site should be top notch! Again, poor at best. And your lack of care for us customers is poor. Being down for three days re entering cards I already entered, wasted my time and I lost three days of using the subscription I purchased. Did you offer any credit my account? Add day to my current subscription?? Hell no. Most painful site ever!
Reference URL's