Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all. well it finally came in. i asked for a replacement card because it was taking so long. and well, i was shocked to see this!! so enjoy!! card is for trade. numbered 21/25. i know what i will be looking in value. so feel free to come after me with some offers. thanks again!!
[Image: Scan0100_zpse4bdba70.jpg]
You can check me!
check me
(07-29-2013 12:00 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]You can check me!

D, sorry man didnt see anything. thanks!!
(07-29-2013 02:59 PM)spcrd Wrote: [ -> ]check me

sorry man, didnt see anything. thanks
(07-29-2013 11:39 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]hello all. well it finally came in. i asked for a replacement card because it was taking so long. and well, i was shocked to see this!! so enjoy!! card is for trade. numbered 21/25. i know what i will be looking in value. so feel free to come after me with some offers. thanks again!!
[Image: Scan0100_zpse4bdba70.jpg]

Wow....That's nice! Message me what value you're looking for. I got some new stuff in I can trade
Grats on getting the card finally. Wonder if you'll be lucky like another member who had requested replacements and got the original and 4 other "replacements" over time lol

I'd be interested in this as well but don't think I have anything on par with it. Please take a quick look though.
(07-29-2013 03:50 PM)aktlingit Wrote: [ -> ]Grats on getting the card finally. Wonder if you'll be lucky like another member who had requested replacements and got the original and 4 other "replacements" over time lol

I'd be interested in this as well but don't think I have anything on par with it. Please take a quick look though.

now that would be funny!! i wondered the same thing because i spoke to someone about replacing this card about a couple of weeks ago. fingers crossed!! lol
Matt Adams tribute auto 1/1 ?
I do have a 2013 Pro Debut patch card of Homer "the mascot". Let me know if it is what you are looking for in value. LOL, great card. I which I could have something to trade for.
Offer sent!
Reference URL's