Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading for Rio Ruiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back looking to add to my Ruiz PC

This thread is mainly meant for low-end Ruiz, anything from base chromes, international parallels, blue wave, etc.. but it also will serve the purpose to look for 1/1s that I haven't found on eBay/the forum I frequent.

I haven't got around to adding anything to my organize yet, but let me know what Ruiz you have, and once I add things (in the next 30 minutes), send offers over.

Tommy

* I have some cards in my organize, but for the sake of space, let me know who you want / what teams and I'll add them.
2012 LEAF METAL DRAFT PRISMATIC BLUE #RR1 RIO RUIZ - return an auto in same range of someone I like.
(07-29-2013 08:25 AM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]2012 LEAF METAL DRAFT PRISMATIC BLUE #RR1 RIO RUIZ - return an auto in same range of someone I like.

I don't really like Leaf Metal Draft. Thanks for the offer though.
I have a couple IP autos of Ruiz. I met him at a minor league game a couple months back. Nice guy!
(07-29-2013 10:14 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple IP autos of Ruiz. I met him at a minor league game a couple months back. Nice guy!

Yes, very high character young man!
Once he gets around to signing his Bowman Chrome auto cards and Topps sends them out, I'll have 40 base autos, 12 refractor autos, and 2 blues that might be available. That doesnt help you now, but maybe you'll remember this response when live versions of the card stop popping up.
I have a bowman chrome redemption Unredeemed
Check me I have a few.

(07-29-2013 08:01 AM)cardinalscards42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm back looking to add to my Ruiz PC

This thread is mainly meant for low-end Ruiz, anything from base chromes, international parallels, blue wave, etc.. but it also will serve the purpose to look for 1/1s that I haven't found on eBay/the forum I frequent.

I haven't got around to adding anything to my organize yet, but let me know what Ruiz you have, and once I add things (in the next 30 minutes), send offers over.

Tommy

* I have some cards in my organize, but for the sake of space, let me know who you want / what teams and I'll add them.
Reference URL's