Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I pulled a 1991 Upper Deck Nolan Ryan Heroes Autograph /2500 from a giant bin of loose packs at Zellers way back when I was a kid and its been under glass ever since, just throwing it out there to see what kind of interest there is in it. I only collect hockey so if someone has something worth while, I would consider trading for it. Send me your email address if you would like a pic
Id be interested in it, ive got hockey, but youve gotta mark iuyt ft
I would also like a shot, can offer modano autos.
Interested as well
BUUUUUMP
I'm interested if I can see it. I have mostly hockey to trade.
(07-31-2013 04:21 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested if I can see it. I have mostly hockey to trade.

PM your email to me and ill send you a pic, and you only have 22 items in your hockey trade section, do you have more than that?
please check my org and i have a ton of hockey not listed. i can add some nice pc autos. need a pic......lecreccio@yahoo.com
Check me
(08-01-2013 07:15 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]please check my org and i have a ton of hockey not listed. i can add some nice pc autos. need a pic......lecreccio@yahoo.com

Looking for a nice Stamkos/Tavares as part of the trade but willing to look at everything you have if you have a list
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's