Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am new here and have a project I'm trying to complete. I am trying to collect all Cubs Topps cards from the main set 1951- current. Finally got them all in my organize. My question is this...what are the main trade interest on here? Set collectors, players, GU/auto? I have a ton of stuff just need to know what to put up for trade. Any help would be appreciated!
A little bit of all three, really. I guess it depends most on what you are willing to trade to complete your project. By the way, do you have a list of the Cubbies you need yet?
Looks like I have about 30 or so you need. Check my Org for my wants
(07-24-2013 07:03 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]A little bit of all three, really. I guess it depends most on what you are willing to trade to complete your project. By the way, do you have a list of the Cubbies you need yet?
Yeah they are all listed in organize now. Will slowly try to get a little bit of everything listed for trade over the next few weeks.
Are you not going after the Topps Update Cubs?
PM sent
(07-24-2013 07:40 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Are you not going after the Topps Update Cubs?
Thinking about adding it. Might as well. I have a decent amount of them. Just need to get them organized next.
I'm in the process of going through our roughly 7000 Topps commons looking for Cubs for you right now. Don't have much before 2008(a bunch of 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Update) but I will get back to you when I'm finished. If you PM me your address, I will send the ones I find out to you.
I have a bunch of stuff you can use, especially from the 60s and 70s. I am looking for Shawn Green. All of my wants are loaded into my org. Thanks.
(07-24-2013 10:47 PM)jdberia Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of stuff you can use, especially from the 60s and 70s. I am looking for Shawn Green. All of my wants are loaded into my org. Thanks.

Think I have a GU. Will dig around and find it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's