Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought I'd make a new thread because my old one turned into more baseball stuff. Well, here's today's mail! I expect big things from Tannehill this season.

/60
[Image: 20130722_165046_zpsb18c6a0a.jpg]
Wow... Nice card...
Exquisite has some nice looking card designs... Heck of a card you picked up!
(07-22-2013 03:58 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... Nice card...

Thanks bud.
(07-22-2013 03:59 PM)Nado15 Wrote: [ -> ]Exquisite has some nice looking card designs... Heck of a card you picked up!

Thanks! Yeah, I was pleased with Exquisite last year. This card is freaking THICK lol
Sweet pickup nate......congrats
(07-22-2013 06:27 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pickup nate......congrats

Thanks bud!
Very nice! I still haven't gotten that tannehill yet. I hope that tannehill does good this season cuz I dished out a lot of cash for his auto's Smile Did you see that jaws rated him at #24 on the qb rankings? I thought it was ridonkulous. He's improved a LOT over the offseason.
(07-22-2013 07:03 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! I still haven't gotten that tannehill yet. I hope that tannehill does good this season cuz I dished out a lot of cash for his auto's Smile Did you see that jaws rated him at #24 on the qb rankings? I thought it was ridonkulous. He's improved a LOT over the offseason.

I give no credit to someone that put Flacco at #4
(07-22-2013 07:31 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]I give no credit to someone that put Flacco at #4

Finally someone that agrees with me! haha Flacco is not top 8 quality.
(07-22-2013 07:31 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]I give no credit to someone that put Flacco at #4
true that. true that.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's