Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013-14 Trilogy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...VERY fun break, VERY disappointing cards. The designs are great, especially the puck-autos, but for player distribution and $$-value the box isn't worth $254...not even close. I don't like the Theo Fleury card of him in the NYR outfit...just seems out-of-place. Let me know what you think, I love the designs, but I feel like I got the shaft.

All will be for trade. The redemption is being redeemed, though.

[Image: 2013-14_Trilogy1_zps7b82bd57.jpg][/URL]

....and the better of the "hits":

[Image: 2013-14_Trilogy2_zpsf95e64e2.jpg][/URL]
Some ok hits, Tarasenko RC is the best hit.
An ok box, but it could be better.

SSP
That puck card will be probably net you $10-15 if you sell it right now since it's so new. The Fluery will probably get a little more because I think they're tougher hits. No idea who that dude is they gave you as a redemption, but he'll probably be retired by the time you get his card. The Lindros is cool looking, but again, not much value.

I would say you PROBABLY could have picked up all those cards for less than $100. However, no chase = no HUGE MOJO and that's the fun part of the hobby.

At this price point, I'm staying away. If they were about $100 cheaper, I'd be all over them.

That being said, if you're interested in moving the Lindros, check my org. Maybe we can work something out.
I agree. Cards do look great. Too bad you didn't get the big hits but I think you did OK.

Are you looking to trade the Lindros Crystal?
(07-22-2013 03:20 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: [ -> ]No idea who that dude is they gave you as a redemption, but he'll probably be retired by the time you get his card.

Here let me jog your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdxAl5965RQ

Later that night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9KRR1h2gBk

And one more for good measure Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsOUOLFGGus

Everybody is pulling the Tarasenko redemption it seems like.
Who didn't score on Jimmy Howard this year? lol
Interested in the brodin
Way overpriced in my mind also.--- $29 a pack for what you get.

Very few cards from this are selling for even $30.00

And even if you get a Yakupov Level 1 or 2 you will only get at most half of the value of the box back.

wish they had kept the price at $20 like UD Trilogy was before.
(07-22-2013 10:12 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]Way overpriced in my mind also.--- $29 a pack for what you get.

Very few cards from this are selling for even $30.00

And even if you get a Yakupov Level 1 or 2 you will only get at most half of the value of the box back.

wish they had kept the price at $20 like UD Trilogy was before.

I posted my break earlier, I guess I misunderestimated teh Galchenyuk auto puck I pulled, I have been getting some high trade offers on it, and I was mad because I didn't get the Tarasenko /699 redemption
Interested in the Schroeder, if you want to check my org.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's