Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you are interested please let me know. 1-220, Haper, Trout, Darvish, Cespedes plus more. Willing to trade or sell.
Cool set man! I have the 2010 complete.
(07-17-2013 05:06 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Cool set man! I have the 2010 complete.

I'm running out of trade bait so figured somebody would like this set. It was a tough one to complete and pretty cool. Nice names in there also.
(07-17-2013 05:09 PM)Neifert Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running out of trade bait so figured somebody would like this set. It was a tough one to complete and pretty cool. Nice names in there also.

I hear ya! Its a great set and good idea.
I liked that year , made regular refractor set then orange, now close to purple but its dried up...
I hate you lol. Been trying to finish this set since like december lol

good luck with trade man
How much In trade are you looking for?
(07-17-2013 06:26 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]I liked that year , made regular refractor set then orange, now close to purple but its dried up...

I think i only have a few purple left sold off most of them. It was a cool set. Hope this year is as nice.
(07-17-2013 06:56 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: [ -> ]I hate you lol. Been trying to finish this set since like december lol

good luck with trade man

It was a pain to finish.
(07-17-2013 07:11 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]How much In trade are you looking for?

PM Sent
for sale $70 or trade?
Would you go 100.00 in trade?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's