Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to boards trading, have low to high end, 75% of my cards are available to look at in organize if you have something i just can't live without the other 25% can become visible to possibly work out a deal. Thanks for taking time to look. Pics can be emailed upon request if necessary. Please send open offers, as i do not get around to check messages/posts as much as I'd like to. Thanks again and happy trading everyone!!!
Reference URL's