Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Finally after debating how I wanted to start out I decided to go ahead and join a team box break. Ended up taking the Chiefs and Dolphins, but sure enough wrong box. The one after mine of course had the Dion Jordan auto in it. :-(
No scans for now, need to find the time to get that hooked back up, but for the mean time

Base
-Tannehill
-Mike Gillislee
-Eric Fisher
-Brian Hartline
-Cameron Wake
-Tyler Bray.
-Knile Davis
-Nico Johnson
-Dion Sims

Black border
-Knile Davis
-Ryan Tannehill
-Brian Hartline (Rainbow Parallel)
-Dion Jordan (Rainbow Parallel)

Mike Gillislee and Dion Jordan minis
and an orange Knile Davis out of 399

Ended up surfing around eBay as well and managed to snag these three for about the cost of shipping (Just grabbed scans online)

2012 Bowman Reuben Randle
[Image: RandleRC_zpsd9e1e261.png]

2010 Crown Royalty Reggie Wayne 217/299
[Image: Wayne-299_zpsf04bf18c.png]

2012Totally Certified POTG Dallas Clark 46/149
[Image: Clark-149_zpse48817eb.png]
Long winded post, but a little excited to get some things in. Just started a new job on Sunday as well, so hopefully I can start busting some wax and get some real nice hits my way. Thanks for lookin guys, cheers!
Pretty nice stuff!!!
(07-04-2013 10:06 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty nice stuff!!!

Thanks, looking to add bigger/better in the near future

Just got this in the mail today. Might be a Giants fan, but these are two of my favorite at their position so I had to have it
Topps Triple Threads 14/27
[Image: IMAG0145_zps80a00677.jpg]
I would recommend not buying any boxes lol. Start out buying some trade bait and get some nice trades going.
(07-15-2013 03:57 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend not buying any boxes lol. Start out buying some trade bait and get some nice trades going.

+100000 Keep getting some nice trade bait at decent prices and then started Trading..
(07-15-2013 03:57 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend not buying any boxes lol. Start out buying some trade bait and get some nice trades going.

Haha, that's the main intention for now. Down the road I'll get some boxes for the thrill, but for now I just keep looking for some things I want and smaller lots of mixed cards to keep on hand
Side question, trying to scan some cards and everything is coming out awkwardly sized or really grainy. What program do you guys use, or settings? Didn't seem to have much of a problem before, but not looking so good right now..
Hmm your scanner should have a setting box that comes up before you start the scan. Thsi is where you can pick the diff quality. Look to scan at a higher pixels per square inch. This should fix your grainy looking pics. As for size, depending on your operating system, once saved you should be able to click on the pic and resize flip around how you like the pic. If not I would download a free program called Gimp. With this program you can do the things I mentioned , and a lot of other stuff as well. Very easy to use program.
~cheerz~
(08-06-2013 08:16 AM)franklinx Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm your scanner should have a setting box that comes up before you start the scan. Thsi is where you can pick the diff quality. Look to scan at a higher pixels per square inch. This should fix your grainy looking pics. As for size, depending on your operating system, once saved you should be able to click on the pic and resize flip around how you like the pic. If not I would download a free program called Gimp. With this program you can do the things I mentioned , and a lot of other stuff as well. Very easy to use program.
~cheerz~

Thank you. I'm running windows 7 on both computers and just using windows fax/scan. It seemed to be alright when I used the laptop but now that I switched to the desktop its giving me nothing but problems. Think ill download Gimp when I get home from work and mess around a little bit more. Thanks again!
(07-15-2013 02:24 PM)Stanton Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, looking to add bigger/better in the near future

Just got this in the mail today. Might be a Giants fan, but these are two of my favorite at their position so I had to have it
Topps Triple Threads 14/27
[Image: IMAG0145_zps80a00677.jpg]

very nice card
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's