Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wanted to announce that after this week I will be taking a little break from trading/buying etc. ill still be around as im part of the BCCG trade group and pay it forward still so im gonna still follow through with those commitments. I have alotve organizing to do and wanna get back up to speed and with me getting new stuff every single day its starting to set me back and im losing track of my haves and my don't haves. My Terrell Owens PC is getting huge as I have 1500+ different cards and I just purchased a 2200 card lot that I need to go through and I still have to add a bunch to my organize!
as I said ill fulfill all of my trade group priorities and the trades im involved in now and will be giving myself til the end of the week. Thanks everyone for understanding!

-french
But we didn't trade Cam autos yet!
(07-01-2013 08:13 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]My Terrell Owens PC is getting huge as I have 1500+ different cards and I just purchased a 2200 card lot that I need to go through

Freak! Angel

Keep me posted on any of the TO's you need from me. At this point, I'm figuring you don't need any of them! LOL
take care
Alright my friend enjoy the little break
thanks guys and wendy!
Reference URL's