Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My set is rolling along.... figure I would knock the big ones out first...So I guess Russell Wilson is next! ...

My 2 new favorite Non-Dolphins Cards :)
rg3phenom

Goes well with these 2

3phenoms

Thanks for looking!
Yummy!!! Sweet card...
nice...get the wilson in and then going for the set seems to be rather easy if you're into that
(06-22-2013 10:25 AM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Yummy!!! Sweet card...

Yup! gave me a cavity looking at it Smile

(06-22-2013 10:28 AM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]nice...get the wilson in and then going for the set seems to be rather easy if you're into that

Right my thoughts exactly ... I have the Egnew and Miller.... After the Wilson, T-rich & Martin who's the biggest one's to take down?
i would say alshon (but the point i'm sure we're both making is that no real biggie exists)
(06-22-2013 10:30 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup! gave me a cavity looking at it Smile

Right my thoughts exactly ... I have the Egnew and Miller.... After the Wilson, T-rich & Martin who's the biggest one's to take down?
Holy *%$#@!! Those are outstanding cards! The rest should be cake now, congrats fo sho!
Oh....That is nice!!! Way to get the monsters out of the way!
(06-22-2013 10:41 AM)rds1173 Wrote: [ -> ]Holy *%$#@!! Those are outstanding cards! The rest should be cake now, congrats fo sho!

Thank you sir!
(06-22-2013 10:41 AM)longhornnation Wrote: [ -> ]Oh....That is nice!!! Way to get the monsters out of the way!

Thank you Smile
Oooo, very nice! I really how that set looks! I need to pickup one of those myself!
I just had a scary thought.... The one big reason I started this set was the on card auto and the giant crazy patches! .... didnt chrome put stickers on the wilson redemptions? .... that would suck to say the least.

I was planning on waiting for it to go live to get my pick of of patches instead of getting a redemption and redeeming it to get what they give me.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's