Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Came across these when I was cleaning my uncle's house out.

Any idea of year, rarity, value? I can't seem to find anything about these, and it's getting frustrating lol!

[Image: IMG_0116_zpsf471d66f.jpg]

Thanks!
I guess you could say you are losing your marbles over those marbles.........

Sorry, I had to.
(06-20-2013 07:12 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you could say you are losing your marbles over those marbles.........

Sorry, I had to.

LOL! I have a ton of cool little items like this from his house. I can find info on most of them, but not these! I thought I was good at the internet!
I found an old eBay listing for some. It doesn't say if anyone bid on it though.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...0666921386
And this is a listing on a site called shop goodwill. It only went for 8 dollars though. :/

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=6410460
It's a cool item, and seeing how you can't even buy marbles in the store anymore would make it even more of a unique collectible.
Thanks Duch!!

Razorback - Thanks for the homework! It's a start! Not really concerned about value as they're going to the garage sale, just don't want to under price myself and someone ends up with a steal on my behalf.
Awesome thing to have....
On the topic of year, judging by the packaging and the years that there were 28 teams I'd say it's from the late eighties to early nineties.
(06-20-2013 07:41 PM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Duch!!

Razorback - Thanks for the homework! It's a start! Not really concerned about value as they're going to the garage sale, just don't want to under price myself and someone ends up with a steal on my behalf.

I would recommend ebay instead. You would get a much better price. Hell, I'd even consider buying them from you. Shoot me an offer!
(06-20-2013 07:41 PM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Duch!!

i want them..what do you need for them Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's