Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 spx question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, big question - see some vet jerseys being pulled....

But - are they just event worn or just "player material"? What does the disclaimer say? I saw a Paul Hornung pulled and I'm just assuming that it isn't a vintage jersey....as with the others I've seen....
i havent seen one yet to help ya out..
bump it up maybe someone will see it to help out
I was wondering the same thing. Look event worn to me but I hope not
I think UD is proving my point about all the reebok jerseys in last years RC cards. Just because they are player or event worn doesn't even mean rookie premiere worn.

They sign stickers while wearing a jersey at home - that's an "event".

These aren't game used.
I liked that UD had real game stuff for Exquisite, but all of the SPx stuff looks too clean for game used. My Hornung booklet patch is a little dirty, granted I don't knw from where, but I'd like to think it was from a 1965 title game, and not a 2010 signing in Vegas.
The Hornung jersey card says :
"You have received a trading card with player worn football memorabilia of Paul Hornung. This jersey was worn by Paul Hornung for Upper Deck."
(06-18-2013 09:42 PM)anotherfallingstar1 Wrote: [ -> ]The Hornung jersey card says :
"You have received a trading card with player worn football memorabilia of Paul Hornung. This jersey was worn by Paul Hornung for Upper Deck."

ughhhh, so disappointing, that's about as useful as having it worn by a mannequin
(06-18-2013 10:03 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]ughhhh, so disappointing, that's about as useful as having it worn by a mannequin

Lol. When I read the back of the card I can picture Paul Hornung wearing 50 jerseys at the same time signing autographs.
(06-18-2013 10:03 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]ughhhh, so disappointing, that's about as useful as having it worn by a mannequin

And...bingo.

Thought so. I hate patch fakers - but, would it even distract from the card? Seriously - I'd like a better looking fake patch than a single color fake patch, right?

Sad

Boo UD.
It is not a fake patch if he wore it. I mean he played many years ago. Do Topps & Panini have game worn jerseys from older players or event worn jerseys?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's