Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to put the fan favorite auto set together, got a good number of archives base and a few decent inserts from the set as well so check me out!
I have a jody davis
(06-07-2013 10:45 AM)decriscio619 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a jody davis

I would still be interested in it if I had anything you would want that you no longer need.
(06-07-2013 12:48 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: [ -> ]I would still be interested in it if I had anything you would want that you no longer need.

haha, I think I totally contradicted myself with that last sentence, but I'm sure you knew what I meant to say.
i have two boxes on the way, i'll check you if i get auto pulls i dont need
(06-07-2013 01:27 PM)rentzington Wrote: [ -> ]i have two boxes on the way, i'll check you if i get auto pulls i dont need

Sounds good look forward to it!
Im collecting the mets but I have a Rick Reuschel I can trade for a met auto if you have a double of them
(06-07-2013 08:58 PM)muz0 Wrote: [ -> ]Im collecting the mets but I have a Rick Reuschel I can trade for a met auto if you have a double of them

I don't have any Mets either, which of course is frustrating the hell outta me giving they are like the most represented team in the set. Unless I have anything else you might be interested in.
Have the Reuschel...looked @ your org but nothing I'd be interested in (nice cards though!). Have any Phillies not loaded (doesn't need to be auto or relic). Thanks
(06-08-2013 07:05 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Have the Reuschel...looked @ your org but nothing I'd be interested in (nice cards though!). Have any Phillies not loaded (doesn't need to be auto or relic). Thanks

I tried looking but no, I don't have any Phillies anywhere I thought maybe I still had a '76 Schmidt or Utley Relic but I guess already traded them. Thanks for looking though.
Reference URL's