Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HIGH END FOR TRADE / SALE (PAYPAL)

2008 UD Premier Babe Ruth Triple Game Used Bat (714) #’d /15

[Image: BabeRuth714GUBat_zps790496b0.jpg]

2008 Prime Cuts Colossal Jersey Location JACKIE ROBINSON #’d 13 /20

[Image: JRobinsonJerseyUncirc_zps1ec2a32b.jpg]

2009 Topps Update LOTG Babe Ruth Team Name Letter Patch BGS 9

[Image: MoreCards002_zpsf4a462df.jpg]

BABE RUTH BGS MINT 9 GAME USED BAT CARD DIE CUT NY YANKEE

[Image: Ruth9Mint_zpsdf7c5dbb.jpg]

# 23 / 25 Roy Campanella Black Bat Barrel, 2010 Topps,

[Image: Roy_zps1dfe21ac.jpg]

2003 SP Authentic Ted Williams/Mickey Mantle Dual Game Jersey #’d …/406

[Image: TedampMickey_zps12f53e77.jpg]

2012 Topps Triple Threads Legends Roberto Clemente Game Used Bat #’d / 36

[Image: ClementeRaw_zpsb9fc4bca.jpg]

PLMK IF YOUR INTERESTED

my bucket: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...t=6&page=1
i would be interested. do u have any pics? the the link to ur photo bucket isnt working. thanks
I didn't see anything marked for trade in your organizer.
I like your 03 sp. place a "1" in the trade box and send offer my way
(06-03-2013 08:51 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]i would be interested. do u have any pics? the the link to ur photo bucket isnt working. thanks

Photobucket link is corrected Smile
Thanks man. Nice cards!! Feel free to look and see what u like. Then I will do the same. Thanks.
(06-03-2013 09:56 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man. Nice cards!! Feel free to look and see what u like. Then I will do the same. Thanks.

Do you have a photobucket that I can look at...Being able to see the card is always more inticing Wink
(06-03-2013 09:00 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I like you 03 sp. place a "1" in the trade box and send offer my way

Sorry but I'm new to using the updated organize...Please walk me through by what you mean put a 1 in the trade box...I think I may have sent you a PM about a couple of your cards a couple days ago....

I'm really wanting either the Dimaggio Titanic Threads or the Mantle quad....If we keep talking I'm most sure we can work a trade that will favor both of us not by book value but as to want we both really want Wink

thanks,

Rollx8
here is my library. have updated in a while. but majority i have. also, if its in my org and not my bucket, feel free to ask and i can get u a pic. thanks
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Giusep...slideshow/
I've never seen a manufactured patch graded before, where did you come across that
bunk27:

pretty kewl & unique right Smile
(06-04-2013 08:00 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]here is my library. have updated in a while. but majority i have. also, if its in my org and not my bucket, feel free to ask and i can get u a pic. thanks
http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Giusep...slideshow/

I like the Maris & Mantle Jersey booklet....
(06-03-2013 09:00 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I like your 03 sp. place a "1" in the trade box and send offer my way

I'm interested in the Dimaggio Titanic Jersey or the Sterling Mantle quad....PLMK
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's