Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have noticed there is very little demand for Press Pass. Is it simply because it's more low end?
Yep and the design of it i personally dont mind it but only of the players I collect lol
No NFL or collegiate licenses. So they have no team logos of any kind on them. They werent too bad when they at least showed their college logo - but now they are pointless to me. You can add SAGE and Leaf to this as well.
I love Press Pass. 99% are on card autos, when there is redemptions there is a 2 week turn around what other company offers that, they have inscriptions and red inks and SP autos as well.
I agree. I'm not much of a fan of the college cards without logos and team names only if it is a PC player I'll take an exception.
Yep, I'm not saying I dont have any press pass cards, but only if they were drafted by the Giants.
Here is my Red ink and inscription collection.
http://s731.photobucket.com/user/253reds...scriptions
I did like their Legends set a few years ago. HOF types, I don't mind if there are no team logos.
(05-21-2013 02:43 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]I love Press Pass. 99% are on card autos, when there is redemptions there is a 2 week turn around what other company offers that, they have inscriptions and red inks and SP autos as well.

I agree 100%
Thanks for the responses. I have an Emerald Arian Foster Auto /25 and there seems to be ZERO market interest in it. Personally I love it, and comeon, it's ARIAN FOSTER! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's