Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-21-2013 03:41 PM)philc80 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the responses. I have an Emerald Arian Foster Auto /25 and there seems to be ZERO market interest in it. Personally I love it, and comeon, it's ARIAN FOSTER! Smile

Press pass always "sells" better when it first comes out. Once the NFL product comes out prices drop as well as the interest for most of the Press Pass cards. Once the season starts star players will still hold the interest regardless of the product.
i loved press pass showcase last year.
I've always loved Press Pass. One of the first places to get affordable on card autos of all the new guys.
(05-21-2013 04:03 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: [ -> ]I've always loved Press Pass. One of the first places to get affordable on card autos of all the new guys.

affordable? lol
(05-21-2013 04:07 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]affordable? lol

Not always right out of the gate, but yes affordable.
As a big fan of on card autographs and clean designs in autograph cards with lots of space for the autographs I am a big fan of Press Pass. Indeed, I think that their base product often has the best designed autograph cards of any company due to being on card and giving plenty of room for the autograph. Way better than Upper Deck, Topps, and Panini putting a sticker over the regular card and calling it an autographed card in my opinion.

I do like the older cards with the college logos better especially for the players from colleges I collect better, but still a big fan of Press Pass.
Look at my sig - that's a lovely presspass auto. Smile
I am a USC graduate/fan/collector and bought a hobby box of Press Pass at Target (?) ... and pulled this ...

[Image: MattyTrojanAuto_zps37378aa5.jpg]

I was pretty happy with Press Pass at that point, LOL.
I admit, since they lost their access to the collegiate logos and names, I've lost alot of interest in their products. That being said, I LOVED THE HECK out of their "LEGENDS" releases a few years ago, and would love to see that product come back!
(05-21-2013 06:56 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Look at my sig - that's a lovely presspass auto. Smile

As a Lions fan, I concur 100 percent ... Stafford has a pretty sweet sig. Great QB, I can't wait for the season.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's