Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got these in the mail from one very awesome seller. As far as sellers go this one has by far been the best I have ever had dealings with.

/5
[Image: 003-33_zps2a109dac.jpg]

/2
Front
[Image: 001-43_zps183012fa.jpg]

Back
[Image: 002-27_zpsec107bba.jpg]

And these were added.

[Image: 004-23_zps8559ef0f.jpg]

Rose is 07/10. I do have a couple of BB autos in my collection but I think this one deserves a better home at some point.

Thanks for looking.
Man great stuff bud im thinking of picking up a baugh cut as well HTTR BABY
(05-19-2013 08:27 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Man great stuff bud im thinking of picking up a baugh cut as well HTTR BABY

Thank you sir, and stop thinking and DO. Sammy Baugh was one of the greatest Redskins EVER! Drafted 6th overall in the first round of the 1937 draft All-NFL seven times
NFL passing leader six times NFL passing, punting AND interception champ, 1943
Only player to lead the NFL in an offensive, defensive, and special teams category
Top punter in NFL history
Career records: 21,886 yards, 187 TDs passing, 45.1-yard punting average, 31 interceptions
Only player in Redskin history to have his jersey retired (33)
Great adds Mik!!
[quote='ricky williams 34' pid='2285877' dateline='1369024527']
Great adds Mik!!
[/quote

Thank you. Smile
Awesome additions my friend! I really like Leaf cut auto products, they don't get much recognition from the hobby but have incredible cards in the releases.
Very nice additions and I learned something to boot!
Great adds Mik!! Getting a Sammy Baugh Auto is definitely on my to do list.
(05-20-2013 05:18 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome additions my friend! I really like Leaf cut auto products, they don't get much recognition from the hobby but have incredible cards in the releases.

Thank you. And I agree, they are very underrated.
(05-20-2013 06:14 AM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice additions and I learned something to boot!

Thank you brane. For me knowing the players of the past and what they have done is very important. These are the folks that have made what football is today.
(05-20-2013 07:31 AM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]Great adds Mik!! Getting a Sammy Baugh Auto is definitely on my to do list.

Thank you.
Those Baugh cards are sweet!!! Nice pickups!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's