Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need Steve Carlton, Nolan Ryan and Mark McGwire to complete the set. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also, I traded for the wrong card and now have an extra Henderson patch so I would like to get the manufactured patch of his card with Oakland. Both book at the same price so I was looking for an even swap. Just to make it easier I included scans. Hehe.

I have this card

[Image: 0529185630_zpsa1ef6e7d.jpg]

and I need this card

[Image: KGrHqFlMFGT8sWGiWBRpVt3pGsg60_57_zps750a532c.jpg]
Bump.
I have some vintage for trade but would want Pirates or Steelers vintage in return. Also have a Rollie Fingers Pants card if you are interested, but again would want something similar of a Pittsburgh player in return. LMK
i have much vintage listed
(05-19-2013 05:41 AM)johnnypen Wrote: [ -> ]I have some vintage for trade but would want Pirates or Steelers vintage in return. Also have a Rollie Fingers Pants card if you are interested, but again would want something similar of a Pittsburgh player in return. LMK

The only vintage Pittsburgh I have is a Clemente and its pc. Just now getting starting into the vintage thing so I don't have many but I do have this odd ball Steelers if your interested. I have no idea how to add it to org or what they go for value wise....

[Image: Steelers_zps0a415a41.jpg]

I do have several thousand football cards I haven't added to my org as well. I will gather up what Steelers I can find and put them in there for ya.
(05-19-2013 06:30 AM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]i have much vintage listed

Can I just trade orgs with you? Hehe. I am sending an offer to ya but find all you want. I am interested in the vintage commons as well.
Bump for the night.
Check me for the Harvey and/or Posey--thanks
(05-19-2013 09:22 PM)esa0315 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Harvey and/or Posey--thanks

Sorry, they have both been traded. Your welcome to check my org and see if I have anything else that interests you.
Bump for the night
Bump for the night.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's