Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for mostly Autos RC or GU. Not looking for anything special just current stars + RC. Looking to buy at below book. If you have anything in mind shoot me a pm.
Thanks
Kevin
(05-16-2013 12:35 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for mostly Autos RC or GU. Not looking for anything special just current stars + RC. Looking to buy at below book. If you have anything in mind shoot me a pm.
Thanks
Kevin

Give me a look to see if anything suits your fancy.
(05-16-2013 12:35 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for mostly Autos RC or GU. Not looking for anything special just current stars + RC. Looking to buy at below book. If you have anything in mind shoot me a pm.
Thanks
Kevin

I'm always willing to sell. For less than the bay prices. Give me a look if you get a chance.
Will do boys. Thanks
You can check me too.
Look in my bucket and PM me a list!
Check me too please!
Thanks
Kevin

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/redskin...t=3&page=1
take a look and let me know if you see anything.
Reference URL's