Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Seems you were a Rasmus fan, he and I played for the same Phenix City team except we were broke up into A & B squads as he was a year or two younger than me. We don't keep up obviously but are still friends on facebook
Nice story, not really a fan, I actually picked up them in one trade I wanted one of them buy the guy wouldn't part with one from his rainbow so I traded for them all. Smile
(05-13-2013 09:45 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]Nice story, not really a fan, I actually picked up them in one trade I wanted one of them buy the guy wouldn't part with one from his rainbow so I traded for them all. Smile

lol, that is one way to get the card you want
I have interest in the Stanton and any Yu and Pujols
(05-13-2013 10:16 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]lol, that is one way to get the card you want

Yeah I figured why not since Toronto stacked their team, boy was I wrong. Its a long season so we'll see.
(05-13-2013 11:51 PM)jeffgehringer Wrote: [ -> ]I have interest in the Stanton and any Yu and Pujols

Offer sent.
A lot of very nice cardboard there man! I gotta go clean up my drool now.
I like the Puckett sweet spot.
Anything from me for the sano??
(05-14-2013 12:28 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Puckett sweet spot.

Thanks.
(05-14-2013 01:54 PM)lottyseanp1 Wrote: [ -> ]Anything from me for the sano??

I didn't see any highend autos listed for trade. Do you have any that might be available?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's