Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
willing to trade some cards for some autographed baseballs if anyone has any they would be willing to trade pm me. Would rather have one with a coa but if the auto looks clean that is not a huge sticking point.
I have a Raul Ibanez ball I could part with. No COA. PM me if you want a pic. I'm leaving for out of town right after work so may not be able to send you a photo until Sunday night.
I have an Alex Rodriguez signed ball with a COA if you are interested. PM me if so
Got a ball signed by max scherzer, phil coke, don kelly and craig monroe i got at a rangers-tigers playoff game...no COA but got a few scherzer auto cards so could send a pic of the comparison and my brother has a pic of monroe signing it still i think...PM me if interested
i have 50 mo vaughn with coa
[Image: DSC04438.jpg]

Let me know if you're interested. Bruce Sutter if you can't tell. I got it one of those tristar autograph balls pack. It has a holographic sticker on the back side.
bump.
Reference URL's