Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1/1
On-card signature
Triple bird's head logo patches

Looking for high quality hall of fame autographs in trade. Preferably on-card and of higher tiered players. Or I will sell.

Please do not send me open offers. My wants are specified. Please just let me know what you have via PM or a bucket link. I do not want to dig through thousands of commons in an Organize.

[Image: 3e3f1c70-468e-4578-87aa-23aaf4590e3f_zps5543ba2c.jpg]
That's a pretty sweet card man!! What HOF do u collect? And what value u putting on that? ThNks
Awesome patch. A great looking card.
(04-29-2013 04:01 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a pretty sweet card man!! What HOF do u collect? And what value u putting on that? ThNks

I collect autographs of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers. The higher tier player you are able to offer, the more receptive to a trade proposal I will be. For instance, if you can offer a single Hank Aaron, Derek Jeter, or Willie Mays autograph close in value, I will be more inclined to accept than if you offered a really expensive Tony Gwynn.

I am looking for roughly $150 cash value in return for the Jay. It may go up or down a tad depending on what you are offering me.

Thanks
i gotcha. well i have a Mike Schmidt auto 06 Sterling auto. dont know if that is something u r wanting. thanks
Awesome card
(04-29-2013 04:47 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]i gotcha. well i have a Mike Schmidt auto 06 Sterling auto. dont know if that is something u r wanting. thanks

The Sterlings are nice, but I have enough Schmidt at the moment. Thank you for the offer!
Nice card, does he not know how to spell his name? That patch is pretty is cool looking.
Reference URL's